If you’re an experienced writer looking to contribute to a dynamic, ever-evolving online magazine, we invite you to Write For Us. We always seek talented individuals to create content relevant to our readers and customers. Our primary focus is on topics related to future contracts, agriculture, technology, currency, microfinance, bitcoins, and more. We are looking for fresh perspectives on the topics and news that our readers care about.
We accept submissions from various literary sources, including articles, blog posts, infographics, and whitepapers. We also accept video and podcast content. If you’re interested in writing for us, please submit your ideas via email at email@example.com.
What We Look for
- Quality content that is engaging, informative and well-researched
- Originality and creativity
- Accurate facts and up-to-date information
- Clear, concise writing with proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation
- Relevant topics to our readership
- A compelling narrative
- A call to action and include links to reliable sources
Topics We Cover
- Future fest
- Micro future
- Treasury and interest rate
- Alternative Medicine
- Lifestyle Advice
- Technology News
- Innovation in Healthcare
What Should You Consider When You Write For Us?
- Your write-ups should be original and not plagiarized.
- The write-up should be informative, well-researched, and written engagingly.
- We expect the write-ups to adhere to our editorial style guide.
- The article length should be 1k to 1500 words.
- Grammar, spelling, and punctuation should be edited before submission.
- Always include copyright-free images.
- We offer competitive remuneration based on the quality of work.
- All write-ups should be submitted to our email address.
The Benefits You Get After Working For Us
- Write for a respected and well-known publication
- Sharpen your writing skills & portfolio
- Connect with other writers in the industry
- Get published online and in print
- Gain experience working with an editorial team
- Receive feedback from our editors and readers
- Publish content that connects with our readers
- Potentially receive a compensation package
Guest Post Submission Guidelines
- Write on a topic related to our website
- Submit original content that has not been published elsewhere
- Write in an engaging and informative style
- Follow the editorial team’s guidelines for formatting, word count, and content depth.
- Include relevant links to backup points or data presented within your article
- Provide a short bio, image, and topic of expertise
- Last! Email us your content at firstname.lastname@example.org